Wind Indicator Electric From Boat
One of the best scientific navigational instruments, salvaged from a boat that combine two fantastic features. This remarkable salvaged nautical décor is 55cm tall and 67 cm
wide and weight is 10.8kg. The body of the nautical electric wind indicator is made of brass while the front and four blades are made of aluminum. This antique sensor is present in an original condition. The windmill anemometer measure both speed and direction. The rotation of four blades helps to measure the speed of the wind while thehelm of the aircraft shows the direction of the wind.
- This vintage wind indicator not only shows the direction of the wind but also help to measure the speed of the wind.
- The height of this aircraft electric wind indicator is 55cm and is 67 cm wide while depth is about 35cm
- The diameter of the base is 15cm while the fan diameter is 35cm
- Its weight is 10.8kg, the bulky weight shows it can withstand high wind pressure
- The wind electric indicator is old and used but has no dents
Dimensions: Height: 55 cm, Width: 67 cm, Depth:35 cm, Base Diameter: 15 cm, Fan Diameter: 35 cm
Weight: 10.8 kg
Material: Brass + Aluminum
We ship all over the Globe, if you would like a shipping quote , please contact us.
Please note as with all our original salvaged lights, subtle & slight variations may occur.
If product out of stock, please contact us to book your order in advance.